13 Jan 2012

Final Major Project #2



Photos taken by me, with a Olympus XZ-1

Thursday! Weekend is approaching and its needed.
The pictures are of a kimono that I made last week, not my own design though, its a simplified version of an Alexander McQueen kimono. It's possible to download the pattern of Showstudio, if you want the link, please let me know so I can find out, as it was my tutor that got it for me.
These are just a few detail pics, I'll show you some full-scale of the jacket later on.

This week I have currently been working on the actual Alexander McQueen kimono, which is turning out to be a bit tricky, but I'm up for a challenge, I'll show you when its done.

Next week I'll hopefully be getting some responds from my Printed Accessories tutor, regarding if we are going through with sales of the scarfs - done 'privately', instead of through college. So please let me know, if you are interested.
Which reminds me that I still haven't posted a picture of the scarf that I gave my Mum - I try and get that up during the weekend.

xoxo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment