1 Oct 2011

Techniques #2

Nick hand drew this fashion illustration on a screen print (the left hand side). Daisy did the right hand side, she's such an amazing illustrator! Love her drawings, this was done free hand. 


Daisy also did this one on the print screen, here she traced a template - excuse the poor photos. these were taken on my phone. 



I did this one, it was 'free hand' inspired, but partially traced from a painting, but ended up with my own version.

Here's a little update on what we've been doing in Printed Accessories lately. Sorry for the bad updates recently, but there's just hasn't been enough hours in the day!

This is all done to get some basic skills in hand drawn screen printing.
Have you ever done it before? Any thoughts?

Have other posts coming up for you, finished my basic toile on Friday and I'll give you a little update on uni's, went to University of West England today!

xoxo
Hannah




No comments:

Post a Comment