20 Sept 2011

Techniques #1



I have been discovering that my dress that I did last year, 1950's Summer Loving, has been to into a window display at the Aylesbury Shop on the inside windows. Just wanted to show it, probably already seen this dress a few times. But our dear Creative Director, kind of makes a big deal about having students stuff in the Shop. So I'm proud, which I honestly must say doesn't happen that frequently.
In my Printed Accessories I was asked to bring in an Illustration that would inspire me, as I would either have to copy it or get inspired by it to make my arkepak (I've clearly spelt this material wrong, but have absolutely no idea of how to spell it...) illustration, that will be used as a test print at some stage (next week). The artist is called Tadaomi Shibuya.

xoxo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment