12 May 2011

Tribal #3

Tribal - Vivienne Westwood Project



Sorry for being so absent these that few days, but is it just me or has blogger.com not really work the last few days? Anyway that can be beside the point now. And the headline doesn't make any sense at all, but I simply couldn't find anything that would match and doh it's early in the morning.

So another picture of me playing around with how my window display should look like. I have taken a decision that this will be the concept of loads of banners, now I just need to find out where to place them, so it looks beautiful and harmonized.

Yesterday I spend the day on public transport, Oxford and Thame. The reason why I mention public transport is because it takes me around 2 hours to get to Oxford on public transport and bike, commitment I'm telling you. I had to go to the orthodontist to get my braces tighten, mmh, yeah they are definitely sore now. After my appointment I was charity shop hunting, as a needed a book in a reasonably size, loads of children books, acrylic paint, paint brush and leather belts. All because I'm currently working on that Contemporary Accessories project that I was talking about the other day. And as I couldn't get everything I needed I took the bus and went to Thame, my lord they have loads of charity shops! Do you every get that feeling, where you feel bad for going into a charity shop and leaving with nothing??? I do, I feel like I should be buying something, as it goes to a good cause... If you're lucking I can probably post some photos of what I will be up to today later.

So what have you been up to these past few days? And what are your plans for the weekend?

xoxo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment